Star Wars Millennium Falcon Printed Rug
The flattest hunk of junk in the galaxy
- This rug looks like a slightly flatter version of the Millennium Falcon
- Rug is slightly cut-out, too, in the shape of the Falcon
- Instantly makes any room 1138% more awesome
Throughout his career, Han Solo has had to do a ton of things to survive. Sometimes, all he has to do is disguise himself (or his ship or his cargo) enough, and he can pass right by the authorities. Like that one time he was about to be surrounded by a squadron of Stormtroopers, so he turned the Millennium Falcon into a rug. And after the heat left, he turned it back. To celebrate that event, we bring you the Millennium Falcon Printed Rug.
There's not a ton to say about the Millennium Falcon Printed Rug that you can't see in the pictures. It's a big flat Millennium Falcon. It looks great on your floor (or, if you DIY it a bit, as a tapestry on your wall). Perhaps if you get one for Jabba, he won't want YOU hanging on his wall (frozen in carbonite, of course). Speaking of carbonite, if your floor is cold as carbonite, you'll most definitely want a Millennium Falcon Printed Rug to protect your feet (even if you have more than two).
- It's the Millennium Falcon... if it got smallerized, run over by a steamroller, and turned into a rug!
- Officially-licensed Star Wars rug
- Materials: 100% polyester pile
- Care Instructions: Clean spills immediately. Never rub a spill. Blot liquids with a dry, absorbent white cloth or paper towel. Treat stains immediately using a proprietary cleaner or seek specialist advice.
- Regular Size:
- Dimensions: approx. 79" x 59"
- Smaller Size:
- Dimensions: approx. 52" x 39"