Buffy Blind Box Titans
- 16 different figures from Buffy
- Act out all your favorite scenes
- Provide your own tiny Hellmouth
Buffy: This is Gachnar?
Xander: [looks down mockingly at Gachnar] Big overture, little show.
Gachnar: [in a squeaky voice]: I am the Dark Lord of Nightmares! The Bringer of Terror! Tremble before me! Fear me!
Willow: He... he's so cute!
- "Fear, Itself"
Now, Gachnar, the fear demon, has the Scoobies right where he wants them - at eye level! Or, well, vaguely. Who's a cute little fear demon? That's right, you're a cute little fear demon! *beat* What? We've come to terms with it. We're okay with tacky.
Each of these three-inch-tall vinyl figurines comes to you blind boxed, which means they are chosen randomly. So when you open the box you don't know if it's going to be Willow (yay!) or a vamped out Drusilla (boo!). We recommend opening them in a well-lit area with a tiny stake handy. It's better to be safe than sorry.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Titans Welcome to the Hellmouth Blind Box
- Officially-licensed Buffy the Vampire Slayer merchandise
- Collect all 16 figures in the series:
- Buffy 2/20
- Willow 2/20
- Xander 2/20
- Giles 1/20
- Oz 1/20
- Buffy Variant 1/40
- Faith 2/20
- Xander Variant 1/40
- Angel 1/20
- Spike 2/20
- Drusilla 1/20
- Buffy Vampire 2/20
- The Master 1/20
- Angel Variant 1/40
- The Mayor 1/20
- Willow Variant 1/40
- Some figures come with a character-specific accessory or two
- Dimensions: approx. 3" tall
- Weight: approx. 3.2 ounces
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 15 years of age
|Buffy Blind Box Titans FAQ|
| You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean? |
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.