Inspired by Downton Abbey Silver Stretch Bracelet with Blue Sapphire and Crystal
From Lady Grantham's collection
- Jewelry inspired by pieces worn on Downton Abbey
- A beautiful, handcrafted stretch bracelet
- The Dowager Countess of Grantham would approve
The estate of Lord Grantham has been a bit turbulent over the years. That is, it has had its highs and most definitely its lows. Some lows have been so low, there have been rumors downstairs of Downton Abbey being sold. Not that these things are discussed in polite company, mind you, but perhaps that's a reason this Downton Abbey line of jewelry was developed.
We're calling this line "Inspired by Downton Abbey," because though this exact bracelet doesn't appear on the show, bracelets like it do. And too bad for the actresses on the show, because this bracelet is a stunner! It's a vintage-looking, handcrafted bracelet featuring fancy filigree in a luminous silver tone, elegantly embellished with a radiant sapphire blue crystal center and a duo of round-cut Czech crystals. Wear it often, and you're sure to turn heads in high society.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This bracelet is nickel free.
- Inspired by the jewelry worn by the family of Lord and Lady Grantham
- This is a gorgeous, handcrafted stretch bracelet
- Officially-licensed Downton Abbey jewelry
- Fancy filigree in a luminous silver tone is elegantly embellished with a radiant sapphire blue crystal center softly accented with a duo of round-cut Czech crystals.
- Dimensions: 7" x 0.4"
- Made in the USA