The Infamous Carolina Reaper Grow-Your-Own Kit
Grow your own fireflower!
- Add water, love, and sunlight - and the plants will grow
- Grow your own Carolina Reaper Pepper - one of the hottest peppers in the world
- How hot? About 2.2 million SHU. Now THAT's hot!
There's a peculiar trait some humans exhibit: when one grows a very hot pepper, another tries to grow an even hotter one. It's like a vegetable arms race, where the winner is the one who grows the pepper closest to veggie inferno. Well, there's a new pepper on the block, and it's named for the one creature who will be able to offer you relief from its insane heat: the Grim Reaper. The pepper is called the Carolina Reaper, and this is The Infamous Carolina Reaper Grow-Your-Own Kit.
Starting The Infamous Carolina Reaper Grow-Your-Own Kit is super easy. You pop open the tops and bottom like you would a soda. Then add water and stick in happy sunlight. You'll have sprouts within about two weeks. Just remember, once The Infamous Carolina Reaper Grow-Your-Own Kit grows peppers - be careful. Eat at your own risk and all that (we've seen the YouTube vids, and it ain't pretty). Because these puppies are up to (and possibly over) 2.2 million SHU - and that is a small sun in your mouth!
- Just add sunlight, water, and love, and you'll begin seeing sprouts within about 10-15 days (of course, actual pepper cultivation will take longer than that and require more care)
- You'll be growing your own Carolina Reaper Pepper (a hybrid Capsicum chinense cultivar)
- Scoville Heat Rating: up to 2,200,000
- Can Dimensions: 2.6" diameter x 3.75" tall