Critical Hit D20 Doormat
- Doormat shaped like a d20
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- How YOU doin', high roller?
Many of us here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ are introverts. Which means that other people drain our energy, so we really have to want to see someone to make spontaneous socialization worthwhile. Knowing that, there are a few occasions when we are excited when someone shows up on our doorstep. The pizza guy is always welcome. As are all the delivery people, actually. They're bringing things we want. Everybody else? Roll initiative.
Put out this Critical Hit D20 Doormat to forewarn visitors that if they bust open the door they might experience a Random Encounter. In a high-rise or a dorm, it's a great way to mark your territory if you play pick-up games with folks who might not have visited before. And, of course, it's a nice way for your abode to welcome you home. Instead of reading "welcome," your doormat has rolled a critical success. How YOU doin', high roller?
- Critical Hit D20 Doormat
- Non-skid back
- Black edge binding
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Use mild detergent or damp cloth to clean the surface, then dry in shaded area. Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Dimensions: 20 1/4" across point to point, 19" side to side
- Warning: Do not put this product at place near fire. Use vacuum cleaner with power below 2300W. Read instructions carefully before washing this product.