Double Heat Changing Skull Mug
Changes twice, depending on the heat
- This mug color changes twice when hot water is added
- Changes to red when warm and white when hot
- Looks like the skin is peeling away
Be warned, all ye who read this: this mug is cursed! Molded after the original skull of Captain Billy Bilgebottom (King of the Pirates) and cursed by the evils of a thousand seas, the Double Heat Changing Skull Mug is a mug of pure evil. It also stands as a warning not to follow in Billy's footsteps, lest you suffer the self-same fate. Here's why:
Pour your hot coffee or hot water for your tea into the purple Double Heat Changing Skull Mug and you'll witness the horror that consumed Captain Billy. As the mug warms, it turns from purple to red; as it gets hotter, it turns from red to white. That's right: you'll quickly witness the skin peeling off of the Double Heat Changing Skull Mug leaving only the bone exposed. And best of all, since your finger will alter the temperature, you can sort of draw redness onto the mug after it's full. Pretty disgustingly awesome! Captain Billy approves... from beyond!
- Double Heat Changing Skull Mug
- As the mug gets warm, it changes from purple to red. As it gets hot, it changes from red to white.
- Skull is a bit piratical
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 16 oz
- Dimensions: approx. 3.5" diameter x 5" tall