Firefly Pint Glass Set of Two
Qing zailai yi bei Ng Ka Pei?
- For your Ng Ka Pei or whatever you're drinking
- These are lovely heavy pint glasses
- But we still don't advise you start a bar brawl with one
Wash (to Mal): Are you gettin' my wife into trouble?
Mal: Wha? I didn't start it! Just wanted a quiet drink.
Zoe: Funny, sir, how you always seem to find yourself in an Alliance-friendly bar come U-day, looking for a "quiet drink."
Mal: See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Makes it hard.
- "The Train Job"
Has anybody out there tried Ng Ka Pei? One of Steinbeck's characters in East of Eden describes it as "the drink that tastes of good rotten apples," and we don't know exactly what that means, but we can tell you that it seems an apt description for much of the hard cider we've tried since Strongbow changed their formulary for their U.S. distribution. *makes a face*
Whether you're drinking to the Alliance or the Independence, do it in style with this set of 2 Firefly pint glasses. Who are we kiddin'? You're an Independent. We can see from here that your coat is a kind-of brownish color.
- Set of 2 Firefly pint glasses
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- One has Firefly logo; other has Blue Sun logo
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" tall x 3 1/2" diameter at top (2 1/2) at base
- Not dishwasher safe
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age