Top Tool Bottle Opener
For when you're torqued off
- When repairs drive you to drink
- Opens both pop tops and twist-offs
- Great as a gift - comes in a presentation box
There are many things that drive us to consume alcohol, not the least of which is home improvement. When Randall Munroe made that xkcd comic about drilling too many holes in a wall, we all nodded our heads because we've been there. (Honestly, they should call it a "stud vicinity finder." Just sayin'.) Home improvement ruins walls and makes normally mild-mannered geeks raise our voices at our significant others and/or roommates. It's a messy business.
That's why we knew we had to have the Top Tool Bottle Opener. After all, once we've "finished" our "improvements" to the home, car, whatever, we could use a cold one. And then five more. Then we'll feel good about the TV being hung slightly off-kilter and the light fixture that's dangling by its cord from the ceiling. We can totally fix that tomorrow.
- Wrench-style bottle opener for pop and twist tops
- Great for your drinky handyperson (give this to them after they're done with repairs)
- Comes in a presentation box
- Materials: Satin-finished zinc diecast
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" long x 1 1/2" wide at the box-ends
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Not dishwasher safe