Creature Clash Card Game
Three part monster maker
- Combine cards to create monsters made out of real animals
- Attack creatures created by your opponents
- Destroy all monsters and rule the world!
Sewing together bits of animals in order to create monsters is a heinous thing to do. But, as Dr. Frankenstein would attest to, it could yield some fascinating monsters. So, instead of doing it for real, do it while you play this Creature Clash Card Game!
In Creature Clash Card Game, you combine cards to create crazy new creatures out of real-life animals! You'll add the front of one, the middle of another, and the rear of a third. Add up the points for the newly formed creature and then stage attacks against the creatures in other players' hands. The highest score wins! Creature Clash Card Game is fun for all ages and helps you make creatures such as the Hippobaer, Gilanabat, and the Pirandillo!
- For Ages 6 and Up
- Combine three cards to make a monster (front, middle, and end). Add up the points and then battle with other players' hands.
- Promotes math skills, strategic game play, and creativity
- Players: 2-6
- Play time: 20-60 mins
- Includes: 100 cards and instructions
- Box Dimensions: 8.25" x 4.25" x 1"