Star Wars Millennium Falcon Chopping Board
"I've made a lot of special modifications myself."
- Iconic Star Wars ship design
- This bucket of bolts can help you make that lemonade
- ~9.5 × 10-18 Parsecs x ~1.3 × 10-17 Parsecs
Special modifications including, apparently, making her dishwasher-safe. You just gotta find a really big dishwasher to try this on the Millennium Falcon herself. But if you're picking up the cutting board version of the ship, the other good news is that when life gives you lemons, this bucket of bolts can help you make that lemonade.
This cutting surface inspired by the fastest ship in the galaxy is made from acrylic, which means she won't blunt your knives (as well as being dishwasher-safe). About a quarter inch thick, and measuring roughly 9.5 × 10-18 Parsecs x ~1.3 × 10-17 Parsecs (or 11 1/2" x 15 1/2" for you Imperials), it's great for all your chopping needs, from prepping your Revwien coleslaw to Bantha kabobs.
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Cutting Board
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- Materials: Food-safe acrylic
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" x 15 1/2" (or ~9.5 × 10-18 Parsecs x ~1.3 × 10-17 Parsecs)
- Dishwasher safe