Doctor Who Deluxe Ladies Collector's Watch
Keep track of that wibbly-wobbly stuff
- Limited-edition Doctor Who watch
- Beautiful TARDIS design with Gallifreyan script and Police Box elements
- Comes with its own unique serial number and a presentation gift box
Deactivating a generator loop without the correct key is like repairing a watch with a hammer and chisel. One false move and you'll never know the time again.
- The Fourth Doctor, "Pyramids of Mars"
You know how they make those walls of clocks or watches that display multiple time zones for folks who work in more than one? If the Doctor had a watch, what do you suppose he'd have on it?
This watch's TARDIS design is traditional, with a blue leather band, police-box design elements, and some pretty Gallifreyan script on the face. Classy enough to wear every day, but with enough Doctor Who style to act as that "secret handshake" to those in the know.
- Limited-edition Doctor Who watches
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Comes with its own unique serial number and collector's watch certificate, plus a presentation gift box
- Decorative circles on the hands modeled on those from the Doctor's pocket watch
- Roman numerals and Gallifreyan print on the dial
- TARDIS blue leather strap printed with artwork of the St. John Ambulance Association logo and the police phone-box sign from the TARDIS's exterior
- Japanese movement
- Materials: Stainless steel case and bezel, leather strap
- Water-resistant up to 5 ATM
- Batteries: 1 SR626SW (included)
- Dimensions: Strap length 9.2", strap width .75", watch diameter 1.5"
- Strap adjusts from 6 1/4 - 8 1/4"
- Weight: 12 oz. with box