Wolfenstein New Order Panzerhund Edition
Because you've already got game
- Limited-edition Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund footlocker-style box
- Includes classified documents, Panzerhund statue, art book, dog tags, and more
- Does NOT include game
This is a limited-edition collector's box. It doesn't include a copy of the game for various reasons that have been talked about extensively in online forums. Some of us are personally actually okay with that, because we'd prefer to buy the game and try it out to make sure it isn't the worst thing we've ever played before we commit to swag. But we can understand the frustration.
We think maybe next time a fan complains to Bethesda about it, they should handle it the same way folks with a grudge with the bank do. In their equivalent of pennies. Somebody on reddit pointed out that should this edition of Wolfenstein come out in its original format, it'd be 31675 floppy disks. Bethesda should drop 32k floppy disks on somebody's doorstep. THAT would be epic.
Check out the details of this epic box below.
- Limited-Edition Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition
- Officially-licensed Wolfenstein collectible
- Edition size: 5000
- Comes in footlocker-style box
- Stamped, number plate right above the box's antiqued clasp
- Classified folder affixed to the lid containing 11 classified documents (an assortment of maps, case files, and even an x-ray)
- 8" articulated Panzerhund statue. Hand-painted PVC and ABS.
- SteelBook (G2) to put your game in
- A set of 14 full-color weathered-looking postcards of the game's alternate history, bound in a display book
- 3 high-quality, embroidered patches
- A box containing custom molded replica dog tags, looped and knotted on twine string
- Does not include a copy of the game
- Dimensions: Case 13 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 9"