Guardians of the Galaxy Lunchbox
Guardians of your lunch, too!
- Enlist the Guardians of the Galaxy to guard your stuff
- Good for food, office supplies, or anything else you shove into it
- Holds a lot of mix tapes, too
In the movie continuity version of Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Quill was abducted by aliens in the mid-1980s. This means, Pete knows the importance of a good lunch box. And what better lunchbox for the man who is Star-Lord to have than one featuring his band of miscreants? Exactly. And now you can have one too, with this Guardians of the Galaxy Lunchbox.
Each Guardians of the Galaxy Lunchbox is made of metal with a plastic handle and a little clasp. One side features all the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the other just Rocket. Use your Guardians of the Galaxy Lunchbox to hold your lunch, your school supplies, orbs you try to steal, really whatever you want. Who knows, the things you put in your Guardians of the Galaxy Lunchbox just might help you save the galaxy someday!
- A metal lunchbox featuring the movie-versions of the Guardians of the Galaxy
- Perfect for lunch, school supplies, or anything else you might need on a galactic adventure
- Collapsible plastic handle and metal latch closure (no beverage container included)
- Features the full team on one side and Rocket on the other
- Officially-licensed Marvel food holder
- Dimensions: 9" x 3.5" x 7.5"