Strong Brew Sword Tea Infuser
- Make your tea with some sword-y flair
- Made of food-grade silicone
- Perfect for a knightly cup of tea
And when King Arthur reached the misty lake, he saw a lady's hand reach out from the froth. It held a sword - but not just any sword. As the delicate hand floated closer to the shore, King Arthur realized it was a lot smaller than he had first thought - the mists having really messed with his sense of perspective. But, as he took the sword from her hand and held it in his hand, he realized its power. It had the power to make tea! For lo, it was the Strong Brew Sword Tea Infuser!
Fill the Strong Brew Sword Tea Infuser's blade with loose tea, pop on the hilt, and brew they tea. We recommend trying some of our favorite tea flavors below. What we DON'T recommend is holding the Strong Brew Sword Tea Infuser aloft after use and yelling, "HUZZAH! TEA!" because hot tea will drip down your arm and possibly onto your face. And "tea burns" are just not the most knightly wounds to tell stories about.
- A tea infuser that looks like something King Arthur would use
- Fill the blade with tea leaves, add to hot water, and soon ye shall have tea
- Materials: Food-grade silicone
- Handwash only
- Dimensions: approx. 4.5" x 1.25" x 1"