TGX Battalion Tactical Backpack
- Easy-access pocket allows you to access your touchscreen without even removing it
- Extremely durable to withstand war or zombies
- Modular MOLLE web & pouches
We'd like to hope that when the zombies take over our cities, they'll at least leave the cell phone towers and important data centers intact. And hey, if the lights are on but there's nobody alive in the billing department, we'll never have to pay overage charges for all the 4G we'll be using on the road, right? Google Maps will be extremely important, giving us the locations of stores to loot and alternate routes to the safe zone. And if GPS is working, we'll never be lost.
If you'll be taking your electronics into extreme conditions like outdoor adventures, war, or the zombie apocalypse, this is your bag. There's an easy-access pocket on the exterior of the bag that allows you to access your touchscreen without even taking the tablet out. And that same pocket has five additional organization areas inside, plus a few MOLLE straps. That pocket lays flat or can even be propped open for an impromptu desk with some clever hook-and-loop straps. Plus there's MOLLE all over the outside, plus a swath of the loop side of hook-and-loop for attachments, and a zippered pocket. The main compartment also has double zippers and lay-flat capability, plus it holds stuff up to 18 1/2" x 11 1/2" and helps to protect it with a padded back.
- Extreme bag for extreme geeks in extreme situations
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Easy-access tablet pocket on exterior (12" x 9 1/2") with lay-flat double zipper and clear vinyl pocket that allows you to access your touchscreen without removing the device
- Two side pockets (with zippered gussets) for bottles or your emergency tennis balls
- Main compartment has double zippers, lays flat, has zippered mesh document pocket, several pouches, and has an additional top zipper for cables or lines
- Padded, vented back
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go
- Padded backpack straps with quick release clips and MOLLE webbing
- Removable hip belt provides extra support and more MOLLE space (adjusts from min 29" to max 50")
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Exterior: 20" tall x 13" wide x 9" deep
- Interior: 18 1/2" tall x 11 1/2" wide x 6 3/4" deep
- Weight: 2 1/2 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.