Machine of Death
The Game of Creative Assassination
- Work together to creatively assassinate target
- The Machine of Death will tell you how they die
- You just have to figure out how to make them die that way
Sometime in the possibly not-so-distant-or-near future, the Machine was created. And the world changed. With one drop of blood, the Machine would tell you exactly how you were going to die. Yes, the world changes - especially for all the assassins. All the rules change when you know how someone is going to die, and you just have to figure out how to make them reach that end. Welcome to the world of the Machine of Death!
The Machine of Death is a very unique card-based game. The goal is to work together with the other assassins (players) to take out a target. However, you already know (thanks to the Machine of Death) how the target is going to die. What you have to figure out is a plan to get the target to die as the Machine of Death has foretold. There are expansions (which we offer in a collection, so you don't have to wonder which to get), blank card packs for you to make your own cards, and a book full of stories which inspired the game. A wickedly evil story-telling game, Machine of Death puts the "fun" back in assassination. Assassfunation.
- For Ages 15 and Up
- A cooperative assassination game, where players work together to creatively assassinate targets. Assassinate four in a row, and you win!
- Players: 2-4
- Average Play Time: 30 mins
- Core Game Includes: 300+ game cards in boxes with JOKES on them, 1 special red die with a SKULL on it, sand timer, wooden coin, notepad, official rule book and quick reference card, Mission Book with game missions created by 22 top webcomics artists, a plastic bag for some of the stuff, and a SHINY CARDBOARD BOX to keep everything in.
- Expansion Deck Collection Includes: All expansion cards available for the Machine of Death game (Extra Death Cards Expansion, 'Death by Genre' Cards Expansion, Intel Cards Expansion, Webcomics Pals/Chums Expansions) all in one box. This includes 300 extra game cards, 100 Intel cards, and 230 Webcomics Pals cards.
- Extra Blank Cards: A pack of extra blank cards for you to make your own expansions! This set of 50 comes with 24 death cards, 12 gift cards, 9 specialists, and 5 mysterious 'action' cards
- The Book: A compact, pocket-sized edition of the 2010 book that started it all! Contains 34 short stories, each illustrated, that explore the ramifications on society and relationships of a machine that can predict how you will die.