World of Warcraft Poster Collection
Just don't talk about killing the Boss while you're at work
- 32 glossy, high-quality removable posters on thick paper
- From July 9, 2013 (after Escalation but before Siege of Orgrimmar)
- Features cover art as well as racial portraits
No matter how many hours you play online, there is never enough Warcraft in your everyday life at the office. Well, apart from illegally using company resources to fuel your addiction, the best way to bring a little Warcraft to your corporate life is with these posters. Plus, then you don't have to suffer from the Wrath of the Server Team.
Hang this set of 32 high-quality posters around your cubicle to others know who they're dealing with. Or let the landscapes take you away to epic memories of conquest and victory. To scenarios where the good guys win and the rewards are always worth the hassle. Doesn't always happen in real life, so sometimes we need fiction to keep us going.
- World of Warcraft Poster Collection
- Officially-licensed World of Warcraft merchandise
- Release Date: July 9, 2013 (after Escalation but before Siege of Orgrimmar)
- Printed both front and back, so if you want to hang all 32, buy two
- Softbound volume also makes a good coffee-table book if you're gentle (since the pages are meant to be removed)
- Features cover art as well as racial portraits of Blood Elf, Draenei, Worgen, Goblin, and Pandaren
- Dimensions: 12" x 16" x 0.3" thick