Star Wars Sculpting A Galaxy Deluxe Limited Edition
Inside the Star Wars Model Shop
- An inside look into the Star Wars model shop
- Includes some models based on actual ones used in the films
- Limited and deluxe edition
Star Wars Sculpting a Galaxy Deluxe Limited Edition features more than 300 full-color photographs and illustrations from the Lucasfilm archives; models from all six films; interviews, images, and text with concept sculptors; an overview of the ILM model shop from 1976 through today; and numerous gatefolds of the most loved models. This limited edition set takes readers behind-the-scenes for the first in-depth look at these amazing models and the process behind their creation, punctuated by Lorne Peterson's exuberance and dedication to craft. And Lorne knows, because he's worked on all the movies!
Star Wars Sculpting a Galaxy Deluxe Limited Edition is a unique visual treat is a must-have for any Star Wars fan. Ready to see all the extra goodies you get, other than the book mentioned above? Here we go:
- A tipped in vellum sheet for number and signature, 5 gatefolds, 4 bound-in postcard sheets, a bound-in 12 page booklet describing the "white" model process, an accordion foldout containing all cut-outs of the ships, a bound-in Model Shop booklet detailing the model shop evolution, and a gatefold of "The Family Tree" of all the model makers involved in the 30 year process of creating the Star Wars legacy.
- A "make your own" Millennium Falcon model kit.
- DVD of model shop documentaries.
- A 32 page book showcasing all of the computer graphics surrounding the models and the special effects of the films.
- An 8 page booklet that will serve as a guide to all the model pieces included in the limited edition (includes a certificate of authenticity).
- A Landspeeder Model with detachable rear fin - based on the original cast and painting by Peterson.