Doctor Who Bookends
- Two Weeping Angel bookends for each side of bookshelf
- Don't blink
- Perfect for holding your Doctor Who reference library
They're coming. They're coming for you, but listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck. - "Blink"
The infamous weeping angels appear to be statues when, in fact, they are horrifying creatures that feed on temporal energy. They feed by sending those they touch backwards in time, sometimes by hundreds of years, separating you from the ones you love forever. They are fast - insanely fast, though you'll literally never see them coming. If you look at them, they become quantum-locked. N00b level defence, maintain eye-contact forever. Don't blink. Pro-level defence, get two angels to look at each other.
If you display these Doctor Who Weeping Angels bookends together with something thin, such as a prized Doctor Who comic book, between them, the book will prevent the angels from seeing each other, thus preventing them from becoming quantum-locked. While this may seem like a good thing, you may find that it's not. Luckily, these bookends look perfectly handsome as statues as well, so a pair of them would look sharp on your shelf while keeping you safe from their voracious temporal appetites.
- Doctor Who Weeping Angel bookends
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Note: Will not hold your copy of the Encyclopedia Gallifreya or fiction mist
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" deep each < li>Weight: 4 1/2 lbs.