Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cutlery Set
Cutlery fit for a Doctor
- Three sonic screwdrivers for you to eat food with
- The handle of each looks like the 11th/12th Doctor's sonic
- Each set has one fork, one spoon, and one knife
The Doctor loves his sonic screwdriver, and the TARDIS loves making the Doctor happy. That's why she keeps creating little gifts for him that have a sonic screwdriver theme. The TARDIS watches what the Doctor or his companions do, and then creates something sonic-y for them to play with. She's very sweet that way. This time, she saw the Doctor sitting down to a nice meal, and the Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cutlery Set was born.
The Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cutlery Set comes with three utensils: a fork, a spoon, and a knife. The sonic screwdriver part is the handle and the metal part is the part that brings or prepares food for going into your mouth. With a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cutlery Set, all your meals will be adventures in time and space... and food.
- It's a sonic screwdriver set that's really a set of cutlery!
- Each set includes one fork, one spoon, and one knife
- Hand wash before first use (warm soapy water with a cold water rinse)
- Materials: Plastic and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who cutlery
- Dimensions: approx. 0.7" diameter x 8.25" - 9" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Cutlery Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.