The Official Sharknado Survival Guide
- Learn to survive all sorts of unnatural disasters
- Sharknadoes are serious business
- Be prepared
In the apocalyptic world we live in, Mother Nature is angry. Danger waits at every turn, and catastrophes like the Los Angeles sharknadoes have taught us that we need to be ready for anything. Too many lives have already been lost. But fear not. How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters is the first and only comprehensive guide to surviving the very worst that Mother Nature can throw our way. Inside this life-saving reference, you'll find:
- Vital information about dozens of unnatural disasters and ungodly monsters that can injure, maim, or kill you, from arachnoquakes and ice twisters to piranhacondas and mega pythons
- Easy-to-understand survival tips for avoiding a bloody demise
- Inspirational words of wisdom from survivors, including Fin Shepard and April Wexler
- Useful resources, such as the Shepard Survival Assessment Test (S.S.A.T)
- And much, much, MUCH more.!
With a copy of How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters in hand, you too can be a hero who laughs in the face of calamity while saving friends and family. Or you can just avoid getting savagely ripped apart by a robocroc. Either way, you've been warned. Now be prepared.