Dungeons and Dragons Core Rulebooks
Edition the Fifth!
- It's Dungeons & Dragons - 5th Edition
- Three books to choose from: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master's Guide
- Dice not included
Dungeons & Dragons is more than just a game; it's a way of life. As you play, you learn the importance of having the right equipment, the value of being on a team you trust, and the proper way to cook and season a cockatrice. You'll also explore ancient ruins and deadly dungeons, battle monsters while searching for legendary treasures, and gain experience and power as you trek across uncharted lands with your companions. And now you can do it with 5th Edition rules!
There are three different Dungeons and Dragons Core Rulebooks to choose from: The Player's Handbook, The Monster Manual, and The Dungeon Master's Guide. The Player’s Handbook contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and more. The Monster Manual features monsters culled from D&D’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination. The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and (of course) much more!
- All new, Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebooks
- You provide the imagination and dice
- Three titles to choose from, each in a wonderful hardcover tome:
- Player's Handbook - 320 pages - Everything a player needs to create heroic characters
- Monster Manual - 352 pages - A menagerie of deadly monsters
- Dungeon Master's Guide - 320 pages - Everything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories