Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem Board Game
A game of money, guns, and violent consequences.
- Think you got what it takes to run a motorcycle gang?
- Compete with other players to be the most successful outlaw club
- Quite simply, the Club with the most cash at the end wins
Sons of Anarchy has had everything: Leela, Hellboy, RoboCop, Bail Organa, Theo Huxtable, and a ton of bikes and guns. And now you can dive into all the deals and schemes and contraband and drama and backstabbing and riding and stuff that take place on the show with the Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem Board Game!
In Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem, you control an outlaw club, directing its various criminal activities in your bid to control the town of Charming and raise the most cash. Each player has a unique club to lead in the game. Each game of Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem will present you with new challenges courtesy of the Anarchy Deck. With only a handful of random cards used each game, no game will ever be the same. The club that dominates will be the one that can think fast, so remember: Brains before Bullets... and then lots and lots of bullets.
- For Ages 13 and Up
- In Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem, players control rival Clubs, competing to be the most successful outlaw club.
- Strategically order your club members to occupy key locations and exploit profitable opportunities.
- Deal with rivals: bribe, threaten, and bargain with the other clubs. When words fail, violence is inevitable.
- Throw down with your rivals to wreck their plans or settle a score.
- The law is always watching. Keep the heat off your back, keep your illicit activities quiet and keep your members out of jail.
- Negotiate, threaten and ally with rival Clubs when it serves your needs, but be wary of the inevitable knife in the back. The Club with the most cash at the end wins.
- Officially-licensed Sons of Anarchy game
- 4 Clubhouse Cards
- 4 Player Blinds
- 24 Site Tiles
- 40 Anarchy Cards
- 88 Plastic Pieces (Bikers, Duffel Bags, and Guns)
- 190 Tokens
- 1 Reaper Patch
- 4 Dice
- Players: 3-4
- Playing Time: 90
- "Board" Dimensions: each board is made up of 9 Site tiles (3 Starting Sites and 6 Random Sites). Site Tile Dimensions: approx. 4" square