Deluxe Handbag of Holding
Have a whole new bag
- Black vegan leather handbag
- 15 different places to tuck all your stuff
- Created exclusively for you at ThinkGeek!
A good handbag is a key accessory in your personal time management. How many minutes a day do you save by knowing exactly where something is instead of having to root through to find whatever you're looking for? We've all done the "hold this" dance with a friend while we try in vain to find that ONE thing. And knowing that at any moment you can confidently pull something specific out of your purse can bring you a kind of calm.
You'll be less harried, and you'll look totally professional with the Deluxe Handbag of Holding, now available in a sleek black faux leather. This bag has 15 unique places for you to put your things. With your standard purse, much like your standard D&D Bag of Holding, you're generally just pulling things out until you find the right one. With this one, you know exactly where everything is. In the Starbucks line? Here's my reward card, my wallet, and my custom coffee sleeve my coworkers got me. Wrestling with packages after coming home from shopping? Quickly find your keys attached to the keychain fob so you don't have to put everything down. And with a zippered closure on top, you no longer have to worry about putting things in place and then a sudden brake turning all your order to chaos.
- Black vegan leather handbag
- Created & manufactured by ThinkGeek!
- Chrome d20 badge with "Bag of Holding" proudly embroidered on the front
- Lined in the lavender hue of a newly-hatched amethyst dragon
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" wide x 11" tall x 4" deep
- Double 1 1/2" wide top handles with 9" drop
- Shoulder strap adjusts from 26" (12" drop) to 46" (22 1/2" drop) and is removable with quick release clips
- Can be carried by hand, worn over the shoulder, or slung cross-body
- Main compartment closes with zipper and features diecast d20 zipper pull
- 4 chrome feet protect the bottom of the bag from wear and tear
- Double-reinforced baseboard helps bag keep its shape
- Padded tablet sleeve with zipper closure: 13" wide x 9 1/2" tall (12" zipper)
- 2 large, main compartments: 14" wide x 9 1/2" tall x 2" deep
- 2 outer pockets (both front) with magnetic flap closure: 4" wide x 5" high x 1 1/2" deep
- 2 document pockets (front and back) with magnetic closure: 14" wide x 8" high
- 1 zippered compartment inside each document pocket (2 total): 5" square
- 2 water bottle pockets (sides): 4" wide x 6" high x 2" deep
- 3 slip pockets (front lining): 5" wide x 6" tall, 3 1/2" wide x 6" tall, 2" wide x 6" tall
- 1 zippered compartment (back lining): 6" wide x 6" tall
- Keychain fob
- Chrome and leather logo plate
- Materials: 100% polyurethane exterior, 100% polyester lining; findings are base metal with chrome plating
- Water-resistant but not waterproof
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Weight: 4 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.