Chemist's Spice Rack
Turn your boring spice rack into one that look like it was ripped off a table in a chemistry lab! Test tubes and flasks hold your spices and oil!
We're going to be very clear here: the Chemist's Spice Rack belongs in your kitchen, and only your kitchen. Do not take it into your laboratory. Ever. Likewise, do not ever take your real test tubes out of your laboratory and into your kitchen. The Chemist's Spice Rack is for making your kitchen more fun, not for mixing up sage and copper carbonate in your stuffing recipe. Ok, now that that's out of the way, let's play with the Chemist's Spice Rack!
The Chemist's Spice Rack comes with 9 Spice Test Tubes and a lab-load of stickers. This is so you can label them with periodic table flair! It also comes with three small Erlenmeyer flasks (which hold salt, pepper, and sugar) and one large Erlenmeyer flask (which holds oil). These four flasks are pre-labeled. Oh, and each test tube or flask comes with a rubber stopper, too! The salt and pepper ones have holes (so they can be shaken) and the oil one has a pour spout (with cap). The Chemist's Spice Rack will turn any simple recipe into a mad chemistry experiment of gastronomic proportions!
Please Note: Salt is designated as Sa even though we all know it's really NaCl. It's just the cutesy way this set has abbreviated its spices.
- Not your normal spice rack - this one looks like it's taken from a chemistry lab!
- Spices and oil not included
- Capacity: Test-tubes - 5.2 tsp, Small Flask - 11 tsp, Oil Flask - 1.27 cups
- Materials: Stainless steel, glass, rubber stoppers
- Care Instructions: Handwash with a bottle brush, dry on a rack
- Pepper, Salt, Sugar, and Oil come pre-labeled
- 9 Spice Test Tubes - with stoppers - perfect for smaller spices
- 3 Lab Flasks - with stoppers - for salt, pepper, and sugar (salt and pepper stoppers have holes for shaking)
- 1 Large Lab Flask - with pouring spout stopper - for oil
- 1 Metal Carrying Tray - for carrying
- 54 Periodic Table-style Spice Labels - for labeling
- Dimensions: (without stoppers):
- Spice Test Tube: approx. 1.1" diameter x 3" tall
- Lab Flask: approx. 1.9" diameter (at largest) x 3.25" tall
- Large Lab Flask: approx. 3.25" diameter (at largest) x 5.75" tall
- Carrying Tray: approx. 10.5" x 7.75" x 3.5"