Oktoberfest every day!
- Looks like you're drinking from a pewter tankard
- Holds any standard 12 oz. can
- An April Fool's product made real!
We highly recommend you introduce your friends to your Das Can-in-Stein verbally. As in, "You're going to the Oktoberfest parade this weekend? That'll be a sweet opportunity for me to break out my Das Can-in-Stein!" over the phone. See, because when you say it outloud, it sounds like you've got a potentially lethal weapon from which you're going to drink. Which isn't entirely false. The Can-in-Stein is lethal - lethally awesome.
Just slip your drink into your Das Can-in-Stein and brace for the impending carousing. Our pewter-look resin scaffold holds any standard 12 oz. can and features a hinged lid easily operated with a thumb-lever. And you know what that means: no more Black-Plague-carrying insects in your drink! Because you'll be doing it a lot, we recommend you toast base-to-base with your Can-in-Stein. And always toast holding the handle! We learned that one from experience. (And we remembered it, despite being drunk at the time! *hic*ow*) Let the Das Can-in-Stein turn your next event into Oktoberfest!
- Makes it look like you're drinking from a pewter tankard
- Hinged-lid with thumb-lever easy to operate with a single hand
- The perfect container for your Mountain Dew during long gaming sessions
- Capacity: Standard 12 oz. can
- Materials: Pewter-look plastic
- Keeps drinks cooler longer since they are not warmed by human hands
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" wide, 3 1/2" base diameter, 7 1/2" tall
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Not microwave-safe