Batman: Arkham Origins - 1/4 Scale Action Figure
- A giant action figure of Batman from Arkham Origins
- He stands 18" tall and has a real fabric cape
- He's also got over 25 points of articulation for tons of poses
Batman is a giant among those who protect the night. And lately, the Arkham series of games have been amazingly fun to play. Sure they weren't perfect, but they each had moments where one felt just like Batman (and it was awesome). Celebrating the newest of the line (which is the oldest in Batman's chronology), this Batman: Arkham Origins - 1/4 Scale Action Figure was created. And now we're gonna tell you why you'll drool over it.
Each Batman: Arkham Origins - 1/4 Scale Action Figure stands at 18" tall. Well, only when he is perfectly upright. Because this giant Bat-figure has over 25 points of articulation, which means you'll be posing him in all sorts of dynamic ways. Plus, he comes with a real fabric cape (so it won't restrict his movement), a Batarang, and his grapnel gun. The grapnel gun is super awesome because it features a removable grapnel and can store on Batman's utility belt. Right next to his Shark Repellent Bat Spray (we imagine).
- For Ages 14 and Up
- A gigantic (1/4 scale) and insanely-poseable Batman from Arkham Origins
- Features over 25 points of articulation and a real fabric cape
- Includes a Batarang and grapnel gun with removable grapnel (grapnel gun attaches to Batman's utility belt)
- Dimensions: 18" tall