Glow Rocks Science Kit
Science that rocks
- Recommended for kids age 6 and up
- Comes with 4 minerals
- Each of which glows a different color under UV light
One of our favorite sections at the Smithsonian's Museum of Natural History is Gems and Minerals. No, not for the "cursed" Hope Diamond, although it never fails to draw a crowd and we always swing visitors by, just so they can marvel at it. But what we really dig are the nooks and crannies of of Gems and Minerals, the hidey-holes with special lighting, where you can behold the specimens in all their natural glory unseen by your natural eyes.
You can also set up your own little viewing chamber of geoscience enlightenment with the Glow Rocks: Fluorescent Mineral Science Kit. The kit comes with four different rocks, which each glow a different color under UV light. And it also comes with a UV light (handy, that), which you can use to find pet pee after your little one has exhausted all the things to do in the adventure guide and the activity booklet.
- For Ages 6 and up
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Glow Rocks: Fluorescent Mineral Science Kit
- Each mineral glows a different color
- Batteries: Need to know how many batteries and what kind the UV light takes (included)
- Includes 4 fluorescent minerals, a UV light, an adventure guide, and an activity booklet
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Glow Rocks Science Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.