Star Wars Imperial Chronometers
The watches of the Empire
- Two awesome Star Wars watches to help you tell the time
- Choose from Vader (red details) or Stormtrooper (white details)
- Etched Imperial Symbol on the front of the crown
Everything on the Death Star is regulated by the clock. Meal times are precise. Shifts have exact start and stop times. Even sleep and potty breaks are rationed by the second. Darth Vader does this because it keeps everyone alert and a little bit anxious, which makes them very prompt when receiving commands. It's a frightening method of leadership, but it seems to work for the Dark Lord. Now he wants you to stay on schedule (not target) with these two Star Wars Imperial Chronometers.
There are two styles of Star Wars Imperial Chronometers for you to choose from: Vader and Stormtrooper. Vader is accented in red (with an ominous Vader on the face of the watch) and the Stormtrooper is accented in white (with an artful Stormtrooper on the face). Each watch has multiple dials which give you the day and date, as well as the time. And time is very important, especially when Vader tells you do water his plants at 1600 hours on the dot. If his plants wilt... so will you!
- Always know what time it is, so you never miss a meeting with Vader again
- Officially-licensed Star Wars timepieces
- Chose between two styles: Vader (red details) or Stormtrooper (white details)
- Etched Imperial Symbol on front of crown (in same color as the style, red or white)
- Multiple dials show day, date, and time
- Bezel rotates
- Stainless steel case
- Japanese movement
- Battery: 1 x SR626SW (included)
- Dimensions: approx. 2" diameter face, 9.75" long black rubber strap
- Strap adjusts with holes for wrists from 6.75" - 8.75"