Star Wars Wampa Slippers
Wampas for your leg parts.
- Slippers with a little Wampa head on top of each one
- Fuzzy and white, like a cute baby Wampa
- Comfort without having to chop off an arm!
When the Empire attacked and destroyed the Rebel base on Hoth, they were left with an interesting problem. They suddenly had possession of a land that was very inhospitable, but already had some buildings on it - perfect for the industrious space real estate agent. That agent, alas, was eaten by Wampas. So, they sent another agent. That agent, too, was eaten by Wampas. The third agent refused to go and the fourth was eaten by Wampas. But the fifth real estate agent... nah, he was eaten by Wampas, too. The point is, these Wampa Slippers are the safest way to visit Hoth.
White and fuzzy, just like the real thing, but without the danger of being eaten, these Wampa Slippers are just the thing for chilly mornings or nightly trips to the potty. Wampa Slippers are also a great pair to have around the office. They are an upgrade from the hackneyed rabbit slippers, and will show everyone that you are one of the dominant creatures on the food chain. Just stay away from people with lightsabers. Lightsabers are not a friend to the Wampa Slippers.
- For Ages 14 and Up
- Wear some little Wampas on your feet as you warm your toesies from the outside chill
- They're fuzzy, too
- Officially-licensed Star Wars slippers
- Bottom fabric coated with no-slip dots
- Materials: Polyester fiber, polyurethane foam, polyethylene foam
- Care instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Small: Fits shoe sizes 7-8 (US Mens) and size 9 (US Womens)
- Large: Fits shoe sizes 11-12 (US Mens) and size 13 (US Womens)