TARDIS Snowflake Lounger
- Super-comfy pajama suit
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Yay, pajamas!
I used to love just wearing pyjamas all day. I'd get them in the morning and put them on. Pyjamas are quite soft aren't they, so I would enjoy them for a while.
- Matt Smith on his favorite things about Christmas, The Graham Norton Show, episode 10.9
So we used the headline from 10 and the quote from 11 because we imagine all the Doctors would have to agree that lounging around in pajamas is awesome. When you're not out saving the universe, naturally.
Get ready for your own lounging around the universe in this Fair Isle-style union suit. It's got Daleks and TARDISes and snowflakes and sonic screwdrivers in faux cross-stitch. It comes with a hood, two pockets, and thumb cuffs. (Some of you added it to your cart right there on those two words, didn't you?) It's basically the perfect attire for snow-day Doctor Who marathons.
|Height||4'11" - 5'7"||5'7" - 6'2"||5'11" - 6'5"|
|Weight||100-150 lbs||150 - 225 lbs||200 - 350 lbs|
|Hip||43 1/2 in.||49 1/2 in.||55 1/2 in.|
- Snowy Doctor-Who-themed lounger
- Basically the perfect attire for snow-day Doctor Who marathons.
- Features zipper in front, hood, pockets, and thumb cuffs
- Legs also have cuffs
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.