10th Doctor Lounger
The universe will sing you to your sleep
- Lounge around like the Tenth Doctor
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Not bad for a man in his jim jams!
Some Doctor Who pajama facts for you (pyjamas to the Brits):
- Matt Smith got pajamas every year at Christmas as a present when he was a kid.
- David Tennant spends a great deal of "The Christmas Invasion" in pajamas. These are not those.
- June Hudson, a costumer for latter Tom Baker and Peter Davison said she was not responsible for the Fifth Doctor's "ridiculous pyjama-striped trousers"
Perhaps David Tennant's own costume choices were influenced by said trousers? It would explain how they translate so effortlessly to pajamas. This 10th Doctor Lounger is one piece and includes a hood. It's printed to look like the front of the 10th Doctor's costume without all the fussy bits. It zips up the front. Cuffs on the sleeves and legs. Two pockets in the front. 100% polyester. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Imported.
|Height||4'11" - 5'7"||5'7" - 6'2"||5'11" - 6'5"|
|Weight||100-150 lbs||150 - 225 lbs||200 - 350 lbs|
|Hip||43 1/2 in.||49 1/2 in.||55 1/2 in.|
- Officially-licensed version of the 10th Doctor's costume as a lounger
- Perfect for your tardy denizens of the TARDIS who want to lay around all day, watching reruns with their 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.