Three Player Circular Chess
Get ready for head explosion!
- Chess is now a game for three players.
- Innovative game play doesn’t compromise any of the rules or strategies of classic chess.
- It just makes the game more difficult.
Chess. A board of alternating squares. Two armies of pieces; two calculating players. A battle ground of the mind. Sometimes a neato double timer thingie. Tears. Anguish. Victory. You know it, you love it, and we love to throw a wrench in the works. How? By adding another player. Introducing Three Player Circular Chess.
Three Player Circular Chess is a very special game. Finally, a Chess variant board has been developed that accommodates three players, without compromising ANY of the rules, strategies, or competitive challenges that make Chess such a beloved game. And Three Player Circular Chess adds one more massive wrinkle: the circular board! But don't worry, there are trajectory lines crossing through the center to help guide piece movement (and, of course, instructions). Three Player Circular Chess turns the game of Chess up to number 11.
- Chess. In the round. With three players. Things just got real.
- Patent-pending and inventive gameplay allows three players without compromising any of the old rules or strategies of chess.
- For Ages 10 and up.
- Made in the USA.
- Pieces are plastic with felted bottoms.
- Includes: 3 sets of Chessmen (Black, White, Grey), Game board, and Instructions.
- Game Board Dimensions: 1/8" thick plastic folds out to approx. 19" diameter.