It followed me home!
- Black leggings starring your light blue octopus buddy
- Print wraps around the outside of your legs (seam on the inside)
- 82% nylon / 18% Spandex for great fit and shine
Cephalopods are awesome. Two of them show up at a party in the same dress? Bam. Chromatophores.They've been shown to use tools, so any time one of them locks itself out of the car, another's right there with a coat hanger. It's like magic, only science.
This octopus is clinging on to your leg, much like a just-having-learned-to-walk toddler who doesn't want the parental figure to leave. And this cephalopod is even more tenacious than the toddler since it has 8 arms. Sleek black leggings with light blue tentacles are completely opaque much like the dark depths of the ocean to the unaided human eye.
|Length||36 3/8 in.||37 3/8 in.||38 3/8 in.||39 3/8 in.|
|Waist||26 in.||27 in.||28 in.||29 in.|
|Rise||9 7/8 in.||10 1/4 in.||10 5/8 in.||11 in.|
- Glossy black leggings starring your light blue octopus buddy
- Print (and tentacles... which we guess makes them "printacles") wraps around the outside of your legs (seam on the inside)
- Completely opaque
- 4" high elasticized waistband
- Materials: 82% nylon / 18% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Octopus Leggings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.