It followed me home!
- Black leggings starring your light blue octopus buddy
- Print wraps around the outside of your legs (seam on the inside)
- 82% nylon / 18% Spandex for great fit and shine
Cephalopods are awesome. Two of them show up at a party in the same dress? Bam. Chromatophores.They've been shown to use tools, so any time one of them locks itself out of the car, another's right there with a coat hanger. It's like magic, only science.
This octopus is clinging on to your leg, much like a just-having-learned-to-walk toddler who doesn't want the parental figure to leave. And this cephalopod is even more tenacious than the toddler since it has 8 arms. Sleek black leggings with light blue tentacles are completely opaque much like the dark depths of the ocean to the unaided human eye.
|Length||36 3/8 in.||37 3/8 in.||38 3/8 in.||39 3/8 in.|
|Waist||26 in.||27 in.||28 in.||29 in.|
|Rise||9 7/8 in.||10 1/4 in.||10 5/8 in.||11 in.|
- Glossy black leggings starring your light blue octopus buddy
- Print (and tentacles... which we guess makes them "printacles") wraps around the outside of your legs (seam on the inside)
- Completely opaque
- 4" high elasticized waistband
- Materials: 82% nylon / 18% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Line dry.