Pacific Rim 18" Cherno Alpha Deluxe Figure
- Cherno Alpha stands ready to defend your toys from Kaiju attack
- Over 20 points of articulation, including sliding X-14 Tesla Fists!
- Chock full of LED lights
Cherno Alpha is the oldest Jaeger still used in active combat. Well... spoilers... was. It's slow, but armored and heavy - ready to punch any Kaiju into pulp with its Z-14 Tesla Fists. And now, to celebrate (and commemorate) Cherno Alpha, we bring you this awesome, amazing, amazingly awesome 18" Cherno Alpha Deluxe Figure!
The 18" Cherno Alpha Deluxe Figure stands (you guessed it) 18" tall. Created directly from the digital files used by ILM in the making of Pacific Rim, and then further detailed by top sculptors and fabricators, Cherno looks just like it did on screen. Loaded with detail, realistic weathering, over 20 points of articulation, and LED lights, the 18" Cherno Alpha Deluxe Figure can recreate a bunch of effects seen in the movie. It even features sliding fists! 18" Cherno Alpha Deluxe Figure - ready to punch alien monsters in the face for justice!
- For Ages 14 and Up
- A massive action figure of Cherno Alpha from Pacific Rim
- Features over 20 points of articulation and LED lights
- Even has movable Z-14 Tesla Fists (fingers, thumb, and extending action)
- Officially-licensed Pacific Rim action figure
- Batteries: 6 x LR44 (included)
- Dimensions: 18" tall
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.