Christmas Story Leg Lamp String Lights
A string of Major Awards!
- Each light of this string looks like the Major Award from A Christmas Story
- That is, they look like leg lamps
- Just keep Mrs. Parker away from it
It's here. It's actually here. A crate from Italy, we think, because it says: Fraa-jeee-lay on the side. And inside the crate was 10 smaller crates, all connected with wire. After opening all 10 crates, we were the proud owners of a string of Major Awards. Of course, they are a bit smaller than the one the dad wins in A Christmas Story, but that doesn't make them any less special. You can have some too, if you get some Christmas Story Leg Lamp String Lights.
The Christmas Story Leg Lamp String Lights are just like a normal string of holiday lights, except each bulb is covered with a replica of the Major Award Mr. Parker wins. A smaller replica, naturally. Christmas Story Leg Lamp String Lights are great for making any room special. And hey, you don't even have to track down monsters for periodical publication like Mr. Parker did to win his Major Award (try pretending the Old Man is really Kolchak in disguise, and A Christmas Story takes on a whole new dimension of awesome).
- String lights - each one with a Major Award on it (i.e., the Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story)
- 10 legs per string
- Real fabric fringe on the lampshades
- For indoor or outdoor use only
- Includes: light string, 4 replacement incandescent bulbs, and 1 fuse
- Leg: approx. 3.5" tall
- Total String Length: 10 feet