Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Art Print
We ain't afraid of . . . 30 years?
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the best movies of all time.
- A giant, stylized art print, on 100-pound, satin-finish paper.
- They're ready to believe you!
Without heroes, the world would be in shambles. Without Peter and Ray and Egon and Winston and Janine and Dana and maybe even a little of Louis, the city of New York and then the world would have been overrun with the physical manifestations of the dead. And Gozer would have annihilated all. We're so thankful for the Ghostbusters brave acts, that 30 years later, we're glad to have them celebrated in this Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Art Print.
Each Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Art Print is movie-poster-sized and printed on 100-pound, satin-finish paper. It shows the men in jumpsuits standing up to the looming destructor form of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Add some text with famous quotes and the Ghostbusters logo, and you've got yourself a beautiful reminder of June 8, 1984 - the day Ghostbusters hit all the US theaters. With a Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Art Print hanging on your wall, you'll never forget who to call in case of strange noises in the middle of the night and feelings of dread in your basement or attic.
- Celebrate the 30 years that have passed since New York was saved from spectral annihilation.
- A stylized version of our favorite four-pack of ghost fighters facing off the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
- Features the words "Who You Gonna Call?" and a quote by Prof. Venkman, "Let's show this prehistoric b**ch how we do things downtown." (Poster is uncensored.)
- Printed on 100-pound, satin-finish paper.
- Dimensions: 27" x 40"