More than meets the tree.
- Transformer up your holidays
- Choose Autobot or Decepticon
- Each features one side with light up LED eyes
On Cybertron, they have a holiday very similar to Christmas. Except, instead of Santa, there's a robot. And instead of presents, everyone just tries to kill each other. Actually, it's nothing like Christmas at all. BUT, once the Autobots and Decepticons reached Earth, they quickly adopted human customs of seasonal foliage decoration. Of course, they used these Transformers Ornaments.
Contrary to what you might think, Transformers Ornaments don't transform into robots. What they DO transform is your boring holiday tree and/or bush into an awesome holiday tree and/or bush. Choose Autobot or Decepticon and revel as you flip the switch causing the eyes of one of the logos on the ornament to light up. We think you should get a ton of each style of Transformers Ornaments and have two trees - one Autobot and one Decepticon. And then make them fight, in the true spirit of Cybertronmas.
Please Note: There's a plastic tab you have to pull before your first use. Otherwise, no lights.
- Transformers ornaments to robot up your indoor holiday evergreen conifer
- Two styles to choose from: Autobot or Decepticon
- Officially-licensed Transformers ornaments
- Features 2 logos (same alliance) per ornament, one with light up eyes!
- Made of space age plastic
- On/off switch
- Autobot: Blue with red autobot logos - 1 side features light up eye LEDs (blue)
- Decepticon: Purple with silver decepticon logos - 1 side features light up eye LEDs (blue)
- Batteries: 3 x LR44 (included)
- Dimensions: approx. 3" diameter with a 4" drop hanging cord