The Flash Watch
Flash! Aaaaaah! He'll save every one of us!
- Hands on The Flash watch do not move at super speed
- Comes in a box, suitable for gifting
- Metal alloy case and back with black and red silicone strap
Crap. Wrong Flash.
You know how hard it is to find stuff for The Flash on our site? This is a problem most sites' search engines don't have to deal with. You got D.C. Comics's The Flash (this one), and also the aforealludedto Flash Gordon, plus camera flashes, but the big culprit is flash drives. We got a messload of those. But, you know, if you're a fan of The Flash, that probably means you can use your Super Speed to flip through our search results Super Quickly, so it's not really a problem for you. Everybody else, bookmark this page if you ever hope to find it again. Or, you know, you could use this watch to time how long it takes you....
- Watch featuring The Flash
- Officially-licensed D.C. Comics merchandise
- Japanese movement
- Comes in a presentation box
- Materials: Metal alloy case and back, silicone strap
- Batteries: SR626SW (included)
- Dimensions: 2" diameter face, 10 1/2" long black silicone strap with red inset stripes
- Strap adjusts with holes for wrists from 7 1/2" - 9 1/2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Flash Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.