Beer + Science FTW
- Releases beers' aromas
- Will not flatten the beer
- Remember to leave room for the head or you'll be mopping
The craft beer revolution is up and running and everyone knows at least one beer snob. Suddenly guys who wouldn't be caught dead at a wine tasting are sitting around talking about the flavors and aromas of their beer. Discussing breweries, hops, malt and flavors with bartenders, tasting, smelling, and swapping glasses with their buddies.
If you need a gift for your favorite beer aficionado then look no further than the Sonic Foamer, designed to make every beer taste better by adding a head to the beer, releasing more aroma. The Sonic Foamer uses ultrasonic technology to evenly open up the entire beer with just a press of a button. It releases vibrations that produce uniform bubbles creating a great head on your beer. You can recreate the head on your beer at anytime, even if you're at the bottom of the bottle.
- Sonic Foamer
- Uses ultrasonic waves to create a head on any beer
- Great gift for beer lovers or beer brewers
- Batteries: 6 AA batteries (provides ~ 3,000 foams)
- Materials: ABS resin
- Dimensions: 5.4" long x 5" wide x 1.5" tall