Adventure Time Card Wars
CORNFIELDS ARE AWESOME!
- What time is it? It's time to play Card Wars!!
- Just like Finn and Jake play on Adventure Time!!!
- This time for real with cards and exclamation points galore!!!!
Card Wars is THE card game of Adventure Time. The ONLY one that all the residents play. The BEST one if you are a dog named Jake. And... ok, so only Jake really likes to play it and that's mainly because Jake's a poor loser, so no one else wants to play with him. In Adventure Time, the rules take about 2 hours to explain, but the real rules to Card Wars are quick and easy to learn and the game is a blast to play. How do we know that? Because we've played the real thing, and now you can, too, with Adventure Time Card Wars.
Each set of Adventure Time Card Wars comes with two full decks. The Finn vs. Jake set comes with Finn’s Blue Plains deck (with creatures from the episodes such as the wise Ancient Scholar, the aptly named Cool Dog, and the most fearsome critter of all… The Pig!) and Jake's Corn deck (with creatures such as the powerful Husker Knights, the intimidating Legion of Earlings, and the heroic Archer Dan). The BMO vs. Lady Rainicorn deck comes with BMO's Useless Swamp deck (with creatures such as the triple-threat Immortal Maize Walker, the talkative Mouthball, and the underpants-wearing Wandering Bald Man) and Lady Rainicorn's deck (with the coarse Sand Knights, the toothy Shark, and the musical The Mariachi). Plus, since Adventure Time Card Wars is all about customizing your deck, you can mix and match all four! Time for some flooping!
- For Ages 10 and Up
- Play Card Wars, just like Jake and Finn do in Adventure Time
- Choose from: Jake vs. Finn set or BMO vs. Lady Rainicorn set
- Each set comes with 2 different 40-card decks
- Number of Players: 2
- Playing Time: 15-30 Minutes
- Each set includes:
- 2 x 40 Card Decks
- 8 Oversized Lane Tiles
- 20 Hit Point Tokens
- Code cards that unlock special surprises in the Card Wars digital iOS game