Doctor Who 10th Doctor Potato head
"I don't want to gnocchi."
- David Tennant's 10th Doctor . . . as a potato
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who Mr. Potato Head
- Definitely NOT a Sontaran
He wears skinny suits and has a long coat. He has floofy hair and a Sonic Screwdriver. And he lives in the ground and has eyes all over his body. No, it's not a genetically mutated David Tennant. It's the 10th Doctor Potato Head!
Each 10th Doctor Potato Head is full of Tenth Doctor, timey wimey, tuber-tastic awesomeness. And just like the real Tenth Doctor, we just want to pour ketchup all over him and gobble him up. Or something. The 10th Doctor Potato Head - one of our favorite mash-ups of all time!
- For Ages 2 and Up
- It's what would happen if David Tennant was combined with a potato
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who spud
- Features his brown trench coat, blue suit, red sneakers, Sonic Screwdriver, and messy hair!
- Made of plastic. YAY
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who 10th Doctor Potato head or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.