Doctor Who 10th Doctor Potato head
"I don't want to gnocchi."
- David Tennant's 10th Doctor . . . as a potato
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who Mr. Potato Head
- Definitely NOT a Sontaran
He wears skinny suits and has a long coat. He has floofy hair and a Sonic Screwdriver. And he lives in the ground and has eyes all over his body. No, it's not a genetically mutated David Tennant. It's the 10th Doctor Potato Head!
Each 10th Doctor Potato Head is full of Tenth Doctor, timey wimey, tuber-tastic awesomeness. And just like the real Tenth Doctor, we just want to pour ketchup all over him and gobble him up. Or something. The 10th Doctor Potato Head - one of our favorite mash-ups of all time!
- For Ages 2 and Up
- It's what would happen if David Tennant was combined with a potato
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who spud
- Features his brown trench coat, blue suit, red sneakers, Sonic Screwdriver, and messy hair!
- Made of plastic. YAY
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5" tall