Doctor Who Risk
- Play as an army of Daleks, trying to take over the world.
- Use Daleks with the Classic or New Paradigm.
- But watch out for the Doctor. He's gonna try and stop everyone!
The Earth sits and spins - a blue/green jewel in the grand tiara of the giant pixie that is space. We sit on it and go about our lives, never knowing the horrible things waiting out there in the darkness. Waiting, and hating us for existing. Suddenly, ships come into view and thousands of trashcan looking things appear on the Earth's surface. They are armed with an egg beater and a plunger and really like yelling. Is there anyone out there to save us from this Dalek invasion? Actually, in Doctor Who Risk, you ARE the Dalek invasion!
That's right: Doctor Who Risk puts you in control of one of 5 Dalek armies (3 Classic and 2 New Paradigm) as you war with other Dalek armies to take control of the world. Of course the Doctor is going to try to stop you (all 11 Regenerations worth). You'll move your troops around, use Power and Mission cards for even greater game play, and avoid the Doctor at all costs. And if you are smart enough and wily enough, you might just be the last Dalek standing, get to scream out, "EX-TER-MIN-ATE," and win Doctor Who Risk!
- For Ages 10 and up.
- Play Risk as it has never been played before: as a bunch of Dalek armies trying to take over the world.
- Play as Classic or New Paradigm Daleks.
- Just watch out for the Doctor. He’s got 11 Regenerations to get through on his way to stop you.
- For 2-5 players.
- Also has rules for a shorter game play option.
- Includes: 5 Dalek armies (3 Classic and 2 New Paradigm), 1 Game Board, 1 TARDIS piece, 1 Clara Token, 67 Power and Mission cards for additional game play: (42 Territory Cards, 15 Power Cards, 10 Mission Cards), and
- Game Board Dimensions: Risk-Sized