The Legend of Zelda Monopoly
Own Hyrule and beyond.
- It's Monopoly mixed with The Legend of Zelda
- Own property in the land of Hyrule and beyond
- 6 Zelda-themed, collectible metal tokens
The land of Link and Zelda is a beautiful place. With its trees and fields and bomb shops and... we just want to own it all! And now we can play super-greedy-land-baron(ess) and buy up all of Hyrule and neighboring locales, and then charge our friends tons of cash when they come to visit. We can, because we have The Legend of Zelda Monopoly!
The Legend of Zelda Monopoly takes players on a trip through time as they travel through the land of Hyrule and beyond. Memorable locations include Link's House, Temple of Time, and the Lon Lon Ranch - and are all up for grabs. Everything has been revamped Zelda-style. As a super bonus, you get 6 collectible (and metal) playing tokens. The Legend of Zelda Monopoly: Link loves it, and so will you!
- For Ages 8 and Up
- What better land to own property in than Hyrule?
- Yup, this is The Legend of Zelda all Monopoly-ified!
- Officially-licensed Zelda game
- Players: 2-6
- 6 Collectible tokens: Bow, Hookshot, Boomerang, Slingshot, Triforce, and Hylian Shield
- Custom designed game board
- Classic Chance and Community Chest cards are replaced by Empty Bottle and Treasure Chest Cards
- Custom Zelda-themed money
- Houses and Hotels are renamed Deku Trees and Deku Sprouts
- Dimensions: Monopoly-sized