Magical Unicorn Drinking Horn
An ale alicorn for your libationary jubilees!
- Holds 2.15 oz. of your most special of liquids.
- Looks like a unicorn horn but is actually BPA-free, ABS plastic
- Perfect for casual reenactors or immortality-seeking dark wizards.
One of the most well-known Middle Ages tapestries is called "The Unicorn in Captivity." You know the one - where the unicorn is sitting inside a little fence? Yeah, that one. Well, we've been doing a lot of research, and we discovered something shocking. That image, finely woven of silks and metallic threads, is not a domesticated unicorn. Rather, it's the Middle Ages equivalent to the punch bowl or chocolate fountain. That's right, the Middle Ageans were going to lop off and drink out of that unicorn's horn (drink what, we shudder to imagine)! And now, you can too, with this Unicorn Drinking Horn!
Each Unicorn Drinking Horn is made of the finest of plastics - or perhaps they're made of real unicorn horn. We're not telling! What we will tell you is they are an elegant way to drink your fancy drinks. A golden loop encircles your finger, allowing you to lift the Unicorn Drinking Horn off its gilded stand and bring a soupçon of liquid refreshment (just a hint less than a standard champagne flute) to your attractively parched lips. You'll be the talk of the faire and the toaster with the most-er, when you raise your Unicorn Drinking Horn. As they said in Old English, "Hwǣr is þæt sēochūs?" Indeed.
Unicorn Drinking Horn
- An April Fools Product made real
- Perfect for the fanciest toasts - either at home or at the faire!
- Unicorn Drinking Horn is easily supported with the fancy, curled finger hold (pinkies out, please)!
- Not intended for use with hot liquids.
- Hand wash only. Unicorns are delicate.
- Capacity: 2.15 oz. (almost as much as a standard champagne flute).
- Materials: BPA-free ABS plastic (the stand and the horn) - or is it real unicorn?!?
- Unicorn Drinking Horn: 1.75" diameter, 10.5" long.
- Display Stand: approx. 5.5" diameter footprint x 6.75" tall.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Magical Unicorn Drinking Horn or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.