Muffin Tops Cupcake Molds
Whatcha eatin? Muffin.
- Muffin cups designed to look like jeans
- Plays on muffin tops both edible and not
- Box features baking tips
When most people hear the term muffin top either one of two things comes to mind. Option 1: the yummy and delicious top portion of your favorite freshly-baked muffin. Statistically superior to the rest of the muffin, hereinafter referred to as the "muffin stump." Option 2: that flabby bit of the body revealed by jeans too tight in combination with shirt too short.
Well now these new Muffin Tops Cupcake Molds take option 1 and option 2 and combine them into one silly (and delicious) product. These cupcake molds are designed to look like little jean-squeezed legs, so that when filled with batter and baked, the cake puffs up and creates a muffin top.
- Set of 4 Muffin Tops Cupcake Molds
- Jean-style cupcake mold is a play on the idea of muffin top jeans
- Materials: Food-safe silicone rubber
- Max Temperature: 450°
- Capacity: Each holds 1/4 cup batter (or chocolate.... or gelatin... or ice....)
- Dimensions: Each mold is 2 1/2" x 2", slightly smaller than a normal cupcake or muffin and thus helping you avoid the personal muffin top
- Dishwasher safe
- Ages 12+