Star Trek Klingon D'k tahg Letter Opener
Today is a good day... to open your mail.
- A mini d'k tahg knife, just like Worf uses, to open your mail
- 5 oz of zinc alloy metal feels great in your hand
- This letter opener is full of honor
The d'k tahg knife has a checkered past. The first time we saw it, it was used to kill Kirk's son. When it showed up on Star Trek: The Next Generation, we learned how it was a symbol of a Klingon warrior's honor, and the great rituals it could be a part of. And now, we have a version to be a part of your mail opening ritual. Behold, the Star Trek Klingon D'k tahg Letter Opener.
Each Star Trek Klingon D'k tahg Letter Opener is 5 oz of letter-opening fury. Forged of the most honorable zinc alloy metal, it's ready to tear into any letter or package that dares stand in its way. Just let your coworkers know that taking your Star Trek Klingon D'k tahg Letter Opener is a grave insult to your honor and will not be tolerated. You Star Trek Klingon D'k tahg Letter Opener is for opening YOUR letters only!
- Open your snail mail like a true warrior with this Klingon d'k tahg letter opener
- Made of sturdy zinc alloy metal, weighing 5 oz
- Officially-licensed Star Trek letter opener
- Side blades are permanently opened
- Dimensions: 8" x 3" x 4"