Futurama Blind Box Figures Series 2
Better than Benderbrau and Slurm together (which would just be disgusting)
- Tiny figures from the animated sci-fi TV sitcom
- 12 different Futurama characters to collect
- Blind-boxed for added surprise (see FAQ below)
The crew of Planet Express and friends await you in this tiny collection. Futurama Blind Box Figures are 3" of futuristic fun. Each figure has at least one point of articulation and character-specific accessories. Hermes comes with a brain slug. Elzar comes with a spice weasel. BAM! Oh, and their heads come off. Okay, so they come off so you can put on capes (if the character includes one), but we think you can play "Swap the Head" for even more fun.
Of course, there is one twist: Futurama Blind Box Figures, cleverly enough, come blind-boxed, so you never know who you'll get. But much like the future itself, the unknowable nature of what is to come is part of the fun! So get some Futurama Blind Box Figures delivered to your future today.
- Blind-boxed Futurama vinyl figures
- Officially-licensed Futurama collectibles
- 12 different figurines to collect in Series 2:
- Captain Yesterday (New Justice Team Fry) with medallion and cape (3/20)
- Superking (New Justice Team Bender) with crown and cape (3/20)
- Clobberella (New Justice Team Leela) with Dr. FlimFlam's miracle cream (3/20)
- Kif (1/10)
- Hermes with brain slug (1/10)
- Amy with party board (1/10)
- Roberto with stabbing knife (1/20)
- Elzar with Spice Weasel (3/80)
- Calculon with somebody's Oscar (1/40)
- Hyper-chicken with briefcase full of chicks (1/80)
- Hedonismbot with bowl of grapes (odds unknown)
- Donbot with hat and cane (odds unknown)
- 2 chase figures in Series 2 mix: Hedonismbot and Donbot
- Materials: Vinyl
- Dimensions: 3" tall
- Ages 15+
|Futurama Blind Box Figures FAQ|
|You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?|
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.