- Japanese-style Batman Kigurumi
- Cosplay pajamas transform you into an animal
- Note: Cape does not enable wearer to fly
When you're sitting around the house or getting ready for bed, you want your attire choices to be utilitarian and comfortable. T-shirt and shorts fit that bill, but they're not acceptable if Commissioner Gordon needs you.
If you want to be ready to save the world while you take a siesta, you'll need this Batman Kigurumi. These full-body pajamas are soft and cozy for sleeping and feature a dashing cape for those late night missions for justice (or the bathroom).
- Japanese-style Batman Kigurumi (full-body pajamas)
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or lazy cosplay at a convention
- Features hood and cape
- Feet are removable
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Wash before wearing, machine wash cold with similar colors
- Size: One-size-fits-lots-of-adult-humans. They are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
- Tall geeks: If you are over six feet tall, the wrist cuffs may not make it all the way to your wrists (but don't let that stop you from wearing it!).
- More-to-love geeks: The bagginess of a Kigurumi means there's a ton of room in the chest and waist. The limiting factor for most folks is the shoulder width, so check that below.
- Dimensions (laying flat):
- Sleeve length: 23 inches
- Shoulder width: 26 inches
- Width (armpit to armpit): 56 inches
- Length: 59 inches
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Batman Kigurumi or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.