- Japanese-style Batman Kigurumi
- Cosplay pajamas transform you into an animal
- Note: Cape does not enable wearer to fly
When you're sitting around the house or getting ready for bed, you want your attire choices to be utilitarian and comfortable. T-shirt and shorts fit that bill, but they're not acceptable if Commissioner Gordon needs you.
If you want to be ready to save the world while you take a siesta, you'll need this Batman Kigurumi. These full-body pajamas are soft and cozy for sleeping and feature a dashing cape for those late night missions for justice (or the bathroom).
- Japanese-style Batman Kigurumi (full-body pajamas)
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or lazy cosplay at a convention
- Features hood and cape
- Feet are removable
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Wash before wearing, machine wash cold with similar colors
- Size: One-size-fits-lots-of-adult-humans. They are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
- Tall geeks: If you are over six feet tall, the wrist cuffs may not make it all the way to your wrists (but don't let that stop you from wearing it!).
- More-to-love geeks: The bagginess of a Kigurumi means there's a ton of room in the chest and waist. The limiting factor for most folks is the shoulder width, so check that below.
- Dimensions (laying flat):
- Sleeve length: 23 inches
- Shoulder width: 26 inches
- Width (armpit to armpit): 56 inches
- Length: 59 inches