Glow-in-the-Dark nuclear 3 pack element soaps
You've got a glow about you
- 3 different geeky soaps
- Uranium, plutonium, and fallout shelter
- Glow-in-dark for extra fun
We were going to make a Silkwood shower reference here, but polling folks in the office basically nobody under 35 has seen it. So now it's like we made the reference, and we didn't, which is the best of both worlds. Moving on.
Scrub yourself clean with this 3-piece set of nuclear soaps. Contains uranium (glows green), plutonium (glows blue), and a fallout shelter sign (glows white). Of course, it doesn't *actually* contain any of those things. We like you to be glowing with clean and not with irradiation. For actual ingredients, see the Details & Specs tab, but rest safe at night knowing it's vegan-friendly and not tested on animals. Unless you count people.
- Glow-in-the-dark nuclear soaps that are totally safe
- Set includes uranium, plutonium, and fallout shelter
- Glows green (uranium), white (fallout shelter), and blue (plutonium)
- Comes in a window box, ready for gifting
- Unisex rainwater scent
- Sulfate-free (full ingredient list)
- Vegan + not tested on animals
- Dimensions: Each measures 3" tall x 2 1/4" wide x 1" thick
- Weight: 4.25 oz each
- Handmade in the U.S.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Glow-in-the-Dark nuclear 3 pack element soaps or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.